Call for Policy briefs: Youths CVE needs assessment
The Global Alliance of Youths Countering Violent Extremism would like to share with you a call for submission of policy briefs for a global exercise of Youths CVE needs assessment. This is an open call for all interested persons of ages 35 or below, members of the alliance (join here: http://glaycve.com/index.php/membership/) to submit written policy briefs in the criteria specified below.
The needs assessment seeks to capture and promote knowledge of evidence-informed best practices to the governments, regional, sub-regional and local P/CVE stakeholders. This global exercise is with regard to the commitments made in the past of the same reference to operationalize and expand youths’ personality’s space for advocacy-based engagement; this, at policy creation and implementation stages. Further, the policy briefs submissions will be published online as one.
Deadline for submitting is Friday 12th May 2017 at the link http://cso.glaycve.com/
- CVE and Religion;
- CVE, Children and Youth;
- CVE and Women;
- CVE and DDR (De-radicalization, Disarmament, and Reintegration)
Criteria for submission
- Author must be an Associate Member of the alliance (join here: http://glaycve.com/index.php/membership/);
- Submissions should be focused on the priority areas;
- Author must be of age 35 or below;
- 750 – 1800 words in the format suggested here; https://goo.gl/NmMqh9
- Microsoft Word of PDF formats only.
We look forward to receiving your submissions soon; please don’t hesitate to direct any and all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE share widely with your networks who may be interested in contributing!